This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Contracts Engineer to join an award winning global market leader. This is a permanent position based in the companies’ impressive Aberdeen office.
As Contracts Engineer, you will be dealing with high-value contracts and working in a fast-paced legal team. You will be reviewing commercial documentation submitted during the tender process and throughout. In addition to this, you will be assisting in the preparation and submission of tenders.
· Contract reviewing background is essential for this role
· Someone who pays great attention to detail
· A great communicator who is able to engage with people (including Senior Managers)
· An individual who is happy to in a pressured environment
· Ability to multi-task as will be dealing with several contracts simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel internationally and enjoy a highly competitive benefits package. In addition to this, excellent training will be provided, including sponsorship for legal qualifications.
This is a hybrid/flexible role.
Please apply for more information.