IT Application Analyst
We are working with a global client to recruit an IT Application Analyst to join their team to help support customers and users, in helping to determine the direction and success of the company.
The role will work with the technology team to provide first line support and response for all incoming requests. Working in a dynamic environment, to deliver the next transformation in information delivery.
• Respond to and resolve users’ requests for assistance
• Log customer feedback and feature requests
• Manage and document software support activities using service desk system
• Create and maintain knowledge base for support issues
• Build and provide support for the dashboards
• Strong communication and practical skills
• Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Organised and a self-starter, having the
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Eager to learn new skills and to continuously improve own capabilities
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Ability to work with remote teams and workers
• Experience using service desk support systems
This is a fantastic role for an IT Application Analyst to learn and grow within a leading organisation in supporting their customers and users. They offer a great work/life balance as well as a great benefits package. If you want to find out more, please apply.