This is a great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our client in Aberdeen. You will be the main point of contact for technical support. Ideally you will have experience working within an IT Service support environment providing 1st and 2nd line IT Support and have had exposure to Microsoft windows and office suite. The most important requirement is that you have a passion for delivering a great service.
· Use of the company’s IT helpdesk system to properly prioritise users’ support requests.
· Deal with technical queries, undertake technical root cause analysis and resolve technical issues
· Providing Incident Management Support
· Efficient identification and resolution of PC, laptop, e-mail and printer problems, both face to face and via telephone or remote support.
· Installation, maintenance and changes of end-user IT equipment.
· Supporting colleagues with the use of various standard software packages used throughout the business, such as Microsoft Office
· Administrating patch management, software distribution and operating system deployment via Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
· Ensuring changes are documented with a focus on attention to detail.
· Answers and responds to inbound calls or electronic requests from end-users regarding products
· Excellent technical and customer service skills.
· Fantastic communication skills – both written and verbal
· Forward thinking with the proven ability to use own initiative.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Efficient time management and self-discipline and able to prioritise workloads
· Exposure to Microsoft Windows 10 and Office suite
If you have strong communications skills, a passion for technology and would like to work for a highly recognised organisation in Aberdeen who offers a competitive and extensive benefits package, hybrid working, flexi Friday and an excellent working environment. Apply now for more information.