Are you a talented Lead .Net Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client, a leading organisation based in Aberdeen, is looking for an experienced Lead .Net Developer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of cutting-edge technology solutions, working with a team of talented developers and collaborating with other departments to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain .Net-based applications and systems.
- Work closely with other departments to understand business requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
- Use your expertise in C#, ASP.Net, Azure Cloud, SQL databases and Xamarin to develop high-quality solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation to support the systems you develop.
- Take ownership of projects and ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other developers in the team.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in .Net development.
- At least 7+ years of experience in .Net development, with a strong background in C# and ASP.Net.
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a relaxed and supportive team environment.
- A passion for learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in .Net development.
If you are an experienced Lead .Net Developer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to work in a relaxed and collaborative environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is offering a very attractive package and benefits, including a competitive salary and a range of other benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Relaxed and collaborative environment
- C# and ASP.NET
- 7+ years of experience in .Net development
- Excellent communication, organisational and management skills