Performance Test Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer to join a reputable and growing company within a global organisation based in Glasgow. The role will work in an agile environment developing and executing performance tests.
The right person will enjoy working in a great team and enjoy a flexible working environment. Our client also offers great opportunities for career progression and personal development.
• Working within a dedicated agile performance testing team.
• Planning, developing and executing functional, regression, end to end and performance testing.
• Developing CI Pipelines to deploy applications to load test environment.
• Developing CI Pipelines to ready an environment for testing, executing performance tests and generating test results.
• To gain detailed knowledge of company systems and processes.
Skills and Experience
• Good all-round knowledge of test automation frameworks
• Hands on automation experience and strong concept knowledge of automation frameworks
• Performance monitoring tools (JMeter)
• Experience of running load, soak, stress, and spike tests.
• Powershell experience
• Experience with automating workflows or CI Pipelines
• Strong SQL knowledge.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that has an excellent reputation in the market. If successful you will have the opportunity to work with other exceptional people in a relaxed and flexible working environment. Please apply for more information.