Service Delivery Analyst
We are working with a market-leading professional services provider as they look to add an experienced Service Delivery Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is innovative and known for their professional service.
You will be a key player alongside a larger team in the streamlining and improvement in their services and processes to ensure the continuation of high-quality service delivery to the business.
This is a hybrid role, home & office based.
• Introduce and harness workflow automation, particularly for repeatable and manual processes.
• Statistical analysis to reinforce the benefits and instilling high levels of confidence in IT automation techniques.
• Staff onboarding and offboarding, ticket management and workflow, statistics and report production and system interoperability.
• Shorten the turnaround times of delivery on these key tasks.
• Manage the Mobility aspects within the team. This includes maintaining mobile device costs, expenditure, reporting and working with the supplier/Specialist Advisor to follow-up on any adhoc requests/issues.
• Using automated tools such as Microsoft PowerApps or Windows PowerShell scripting, create workflows
• Mapping the end-to-end processes and create robust test scripts
• Review the current JML (Joiners, Movers, Leavers) process
• Coordinate any testing of the Service Management system
Experience & Key Skills:
• Educated to A-level standard - Maths and English GCSE (grade C or above)
• Business, Finance or Technology Degree Preferable
• Practical experience of process flows and automation tools such as Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft PowerShell.
• Formulating and designing process flow maps e.g. Microsoft Visio to represent end to end processes.
• Experience of Service Design, working with business owners and technical teams to define operational requirements.
• Ability to analyse data, to identify key trends, problems or areas.
An excellent package is on offer for the Service Delivery Analyst, to join a company that put people at the heart of the business. The candidate will join a great working environment with a strong team of like-minded individuals who will be sure to accelerate your career growth.