We are looking for a talented Software Tester to join a dynamic team. If you have a passion for quality and a knack for finding bugs in software, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a global organisation with a commitment to great technology. You would join a team dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for their customers. You will be working in an environment of innovation and creativity where you will be empowered to grow professionally and personally.
As the Software Tester, you'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge software that powers businesses worldwide. You'll get to use your automation skills to break things, all in the name of improving them! Plus, you'll be part of a team of like-minded individuals passionate about software testing and committed to creating the best possible product.
· Design, develop and execute automated test scripts
· Identify and report defects
· Collaborate with developers to ensure software quality
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 2+ years of experience in automation software testing
· Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium or Cucumber
· Knowledge of programming languages such as Java or Python
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
If you're ready to take your automation skills to the next level and work in a fun and challenging environment, apply today. Flexible working, Nine day fortnight, highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and a company that values team well being.